Setting a Course for a New Corporate Image
Davidson Communications and Pixellente! partnered to create a new brand with a new logo as well as to produce a state-of-the-art Website for Abington Reproductive Medicine, a Pennsylvania-based clinic with five locations in the greater Philadelphia region. Its former Website looked old fashioned and was not compatible with new browsers and devices; it did not reflect the type of advanced reproductive medical care Abington offered.
After extensive communication with its marketing staff, Davidson Communications and Pixellente provided Abington with the following:
- Created a new logo incorporating a butterfly pollinating a flower, using a purple/green palette.
- The logo was the foundation for the nature theme used to design the Website.
- The new website has a slider on the home page where Abington can feature services and achievements it wants to highlight.
- One of the featured sliders is a map where viewers can click on the location they want to visit and get Google Maps directions.
- “Call to Action” tabs on the home page, making it easy for potential patients or egg donors access services and information.
- A Content Management System (CMS) so Abington staff members can make changes on the fly.
Here are the “before” and “after” shots. Click on each to enlarge.